Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 2, P 90X reboot

I spent all day putting out fires. Everything I touched today turned to ash. My business took a hit, I fought with my kids, my sister, my ex and my lover. Financially today was sucky. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. But I did manage to get through Pylometrics with only five interruptions. I realize the workout probably is not as effective when done in more than one session but I figured it was better to finish it today, even in pieces, than to put it off till tomorrow. Since putting things off till tomorrow is my specialty, I don't want to fall into that trap again.

Maybe it's just me. I was pretty irritated so I found the workout irritating. I have a lot of things in my house that rattle. All that jumping around shakes my crappy floors. My balance is awful, being a big huge fat girl doesn't help me be graceful. I sweated and cursed and jumped for what seems to be half my damn day. And I'm glad. I'm glad I made it through my workout. This is the only way I'm going to get better. Next week when I do pylometrics maybe I won't about fall on my head every five minutes and have to go slower than everyone else because my equilibrium sucks. Maybe my thighs will be just a smidgen smaller so it won't be so impossible to get them into position. Maybe I won't be so inflexible that I can't get my legs up where they are supposed to be. I'm not expecting miracles, I'm just looking forward to it being better. I've got to make it through this week so next week I can see that it's better.

I'll probably be getting my roses tonight or in the morning so I should be a little less cranky and a little more bloated and sluggish. Tomorrow I won't skip breakfast and lunch and then binge on five chewy chocolate chip cookies and a huge glass of milk. So here is to getting through today's workout against all odds, and through doing well on tomorrows workout...cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything get better. Just do your best and do whatever you can. You are doing a good job. Keep it up ^-^

    ReplyDelete